Polly's sells the maple pepper that I posted in the smokehouse a few weeks ago if you were looking for some.
Looks great. A lot to like there and "kampy" just enough. I bet your booth fits in great with the rest of the show.
I've set up at shows and I can give you a few tips. The pricing Midwinter suggested looks good. Figure in time, material, set up cost, mileage,...
I pick up chisels at the scrap yard or yard sales for pretty cheap money. I do most of the hot cuts on the table between the face and horn. The...
A kegerator for maple syrup would be sweet.
I was considering adding a hydronic heat loop in the basement going to a coil/fan unit. I didn't want to tie into the existing supply lines at...
Good projects. An early stumbling block is being able to have the confidence to go to the next step to where you want to be. You split and...
Cleft is up. Mine have been stuck down for years and solid as the day they were put in. How is the quality of the tiles?
Privet hedge and lilacs make good neighbors around here.
I think they get nasty this time of year nearing fall and sourcing food. We have a few grape vines and most of the grapes fell and they are all...
Nice work Ray. It looks like you are having fun and that is a great hobby. I have a friend who spends time at a makers space outside of Boston...
Especially for heavier stock or forge welding...
I cant wait to see it. I missed out on a few rivet forges in the past few years. I'll jump on the next one if the price isn't stupid. I took...
Somebody got bit by the forging bug.:yes: Nice part of blacksmithing is you can make or modify tools to the work you are doing. I'm due to make...
If anyone needs an anvil dated, send me the serial number if it is stamped on it, usually at the front foot. A pic of the logo stamps help....
That must have been sparking quite a bit when it came out of the forge. That was somewhere around 2,500 degrees. Amazing what some forced air...
I wonder how many old windmills were in built in Ma? I visited one at Heritage Museum I believe in Sandwich, Ma. I can't remember if it was...
Great pics and great memories made. It is nice to see different parts of the Northeast.
I went back through the whole thread. I hope the work can move forward so you can enjoy it before long. It is not an easy balance cramming so...