It is always in the back of my mind. You occasionally hear of a house exploding, but this randomness and the extent is unprecedented.
I'm not in Lawrence or Methuen. Just north of them.
FBI monitoring but probably nothing more than that. Gas company was on scene early on. Hard to imagine trying to figure out the source.
Rt 495 is the major interstate next to where this is happening. Ramps are shut down to the area. This is a major problem for folks trying to get...
39 confirmed fires, possible 50. A few houses blew out, collapsed walls. Several houses burning with no firetrucks, it was just that crazy.
We are well away from the area. Boston news is saying do not light candles, generators, gas grills. Minimize any chance of spark. Our city sent...
MikeInMa is south shore, well away from here. A man was in the SUV in the driveway and a huge chunk of the chimney fell on the suv. [ATTACH]...
I have a scanner app on my phone and could hear all fire transmissions. Pretty crazy. 3 towns (140,000 customer) are having power cut tonight as...
South of here by two towns. Close to 50 house fires/explosions in three town. A few houses were blown out. Few injuries, no fatalities...
Last report 12 homes involved and unattended. Mutual aid from all over northern MA and Southern NH responding.
Some pretty unbelievable events going on now a few towns south of here. Natural gas explosions in houses in several towns right now. Somewhere...
Sounds like you did ok in that you may set up again next year. Small talk can lead to more business. I've met shop owners perusing shows and...
Sad and not forgotten in our lives. My kids report every year that their teachers at school talk about 9/11, which makes me proud. They will...
Apple with some vanilla ice cream on the side.
I hope she feels better Mike.
The weekend just got better thanks to the Mrs. :drool: [ATTACH]
Welcome to FHC, I'm sure you will get this sorted out. First question is has the ash pan been removed and the space where it goes into thoroughly...
I'll add that vinyl siding is very appealing to me after painting the house this summer.
I was at the big orange store today and all the hornet/wasp spray was gone. They are getting ornery with the cooler weather at the doorstep.
I rented a boom lift to finish siding repairs and painting on the house. I had everything I needed and was ready to make a dent in the project....