Trying to find the dislike button.
Any energy programs provided by any utility provider up there?
The toe-grabber has patience... [ATTACH]
There are not too many scroungers in our area fortunately.
Ok, I'm curious now. Around here I've seen trailered fishing boats cleaned of fish guts and cut bait in car washes. I used to see engine...
Unreal. There as to be a high bay car wash in the area that he can go to.
Nice axe. Some snow and Neally history. History of the Snow & Nealley Tool Company from the Victory Seed Company Sometimes the manufacturers...
We went after 6pm but no discount which was dissappointing. I have never been to Deerfield. I hear it is less commercialized, which would be a...
I believe they are necklaces. Sort of a Celtic/iron age wearable item.
We spent a few hours at the local fair last evening.:makeitrain" We just missed the RCMP show in the main arena. At the end of the show all the...
I'm pretty certain I can get someone a good deal on the compressed wood blocks if interested. Seen at a local gas station today.:whistle: [ATTACH]
Nice stacking job. Dennis will approve of the cribbed ends.
I'm feeling the pressure of getting exterior house work done before the cold weather arrives. The list slowly gets shorter but so is the time to...
It was in an area where our kids played with their friends, so it was not a good thing. Ignorance is no excuse. He was well aware of what he was...
There will most likely be a new one or one of those pellet-fired ovens. One thing we have learned is that things like the oven are replaceable....
Congratulations, I recall some other plans that fell through. I hope you can get back into woodburning. We may be making a move too. Lots of...
Last I knew in our area you had to have a proper sanitary facility like a small commercial space where food prep and clean up is done. Inspected...
I have about 23 feet on an insulated liner in an interior chimney. I had to install a flue damper. My secondaries were short lived and adding...
I recall seeing this on their webpage years ago. Maybe they can help you. Custom Chimney Components - Made to Order Chimney Parts
Just set it on the band saw table and I'll grab a bucket of...:popcorn: We are not going anywhere.:yes: