A Kindling Cracker with a mallet is a good set up.
My son has to complete community service hours for his black belt in martial arts and today was clean up at a local cemetery. I brought my saw...
A few members make handles here, but I don't remember a post with how to's.
Was it walt?
Did anyone talk with other owners about joining FHC?
Here are the logs. Pretty neat identifiers. [ATTACH] This was the cabin at the museum that they were in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There was red, white and black oak planks. I'm the opposite where I use sawn finished planks for woodworking and I believe you need to identify...
Here is the slat re-sawn to see the actual carpenter bee tunnels. I'm sureposed how close to the edges of the board it got without going out the...
The christmas trees are brought in every year from different tree farms in the area so you can see different species. Kind of a public service...
Local sheet metal supplier sells to the public. I ask for the cut off pieces from larger sheets. Not too expensive. We are fortunate to have them.
I do anneal the copper for more flexibility...
metalcuttr, you have some real nice work. Feel free to add projects. This thread has evolved to metalworking in general. As far as forming the...
Celtic necklaces on the metal work. I did not enter the raffle. That part of the fair has native wood identification boards, the wood raffle,...
Good work. I use a pair of long needle nose pliers for small scrolling. Metal heated to bright orange twist easily without distorting the...
She will breathe a lot easier. Good job getting it done.
Did the secondaries slow up with the closed damper?
I had a slat on the porch with carpenter bee damage. I figured just a quick caulk of the hole. Started probing with a screwdriver and it turned...
Can you spray some rust penetrant on the front screws and work them a little? It would be more trouble than you need to snap one off. That's a...
:popcorn: I wish I could have made it up today to meet up with everyone. Looking forward to pics when you have a chance.
Rowerwet, a few streets over from me. Was a yard tree, not a city one. Not sure if it is up for grabs. Pretty big maple I believe. [ATTACH]