All good here Pete, just very busy with a lot of small projects that didn't get finished for about 19 years. :whistle: I'm conjuring up a good...
Congratulations Larry and Cindy. We wish you many more!
A heavy line of thunderstorms rolled through south of here last evening. Fire officials believe lightning caused this fire to an old church. Not...
The top two drawers are just one big one for storing the kids snacks. [ATTACH]
None of those pieces are mine. I just grabbed a pic because they were pretty impressive. Those are a little to stuffy looking for my...
In your first picture of the rocks, is where the tide backs up. Brackish water downstream. I've read that stretch was one time dreged and coal...
These pictures are from a local fair a few weeks ago. Really nice work. I'm basically a hack. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lazy man's cheeseburger fire starters
Just a few ideas for sourcing wood. We have a pallet company that puts out scraps in a bin down here for the taking. Do you have any companies...
I'm an old tool collector to a small degree. I picked up an early Delta scroll saw from the local scrap yard and located missing parts on the...
They are scattered all about. If you look in the DIY threads ans up in the sawyer room there are a bunch of projects and renovations by a lot of...
I hope all turns out well and I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you and your family are going through. Peace and prayers to you all.
Welcome to FHC. We always like pictures. There are lots of woodworkers here and many others that like to see projects. I'm jealous of your shop...
Good words and thank you.
My mom and grandparents lived up the street from the cemetery by Daal's back in the 60's and 70's. You are absolutely correct on the colonial...
This one is privately owned. The city has a smaller one next to it.
If it does work out for you, let me know and I will give you a hand. With your saws, those bigger rounds could be rolled downhill to your trailer.
I'm not sure of the history yet. We have several drumlins the area and this location is very hilly. Probably wasn't a farm. Our city had...
Nice work Pete. The tile looks great.
[ATTACH]