Is the inside rough or ground smooth? Manufacturers started grinding the insides of the pans after certain dates and may narrow it down a little.
That is a keeper. Looking forward to the clean up. That is a very nice gift.
That is my understanding of the bolt that I have read elsewhere.
When you think about it, stove parts wear out, gaskets fail, ash builds up in passageways, etc. Stoves require maintenance. No one is going to...
Hi Steve. I ended up pulling the interior side plates a while back and re-sealed the refractory where they meet up. It ran much better and the...
So the rounded inspection cover has a slot, that is the EU cover. I have another small thread where I was looking to see what the bolt going down...
On the inspection cover, right inside the firebox that allows primary air in, does it have two smaller holes or one larger hole? The reason I as...
We had ours the other night. Our daughter wanted to stay home and hand out candy, and the wife took son out. We made the best of it by bringing...
I call it "get the hell off my lawn" night.:whistle: We stayed out of trouble for the most part. Most of the neighbors were elderly and we...
Same here. Best wishes and prayers for a good recovery.
BS&R are great pans. I've only seen one in the wild. Always looking for another.
Whittier's birthplace a few miles from me. I took the pic a few years ago after a good snowstorm.
I've been thinking about making a 1/4" cowling at the planer out feed that the dust collector could be attached to. A lot of the planer shavings...
A lot of good points here mentioned already. I would have outlets on perimeter in conduits in case I wanted to move them. Or, just add more....
You have a bathroom to finish. But priorities my friend.:rofl: :lol:
We had a little left over homemade pumpkin bread made by a local country farm kitchen. Pallet Pete got me thinking of breakfast yeaterday. I...
If the recipe calls for veg oil, I'd add a little bit more in. The waffles may come out a little crispier. Try cooking spray, if it smokes, then...
I keep mine on until at least 7 pm.
Making the best of a miserable day.:yes: Trick or treat moved to tomorrow night. School night, figures...
The winds from the Nor'easter are starting to ramp up here today. There is cottonwood in the stove that I am trying to burn up. Decent heat for...