Replacing the head gasket today on one of the snowblowers and I dropped a washer under the machine. Found the bottom panel rusted at the bolts....
Justification for the wife why I need another pan. I do most of the cooking so she's overruled.:zip:
Those little embers are incredibly hot. I'll use charcoal in my forge on occasion and when those jump and land on your arms, they seriously hurt....
Good reason for me to collect another pan.:whistle:
I would be tempted to lay some pie crust in that cornbread pan and add filling. Whether pizza sauce and cheese, apple pie filling, chicken and...
Good points. The less the gov't and big tech companies are in our vehicles and homes the better. There is too much sharing of information and...
This is just a small project for jrcurto . It's an extended damper handle made from 1/4" steel rod. The maple leaf was cut and filed from steel...
Yes, a heartfelt thank you to our Veterans. Not many days go by without thinking of our Military and the sacrifices of the men and women who served.
I'm sitting with a cup of coffee catching up on some threads. Between the rain on the past few weekends and the time change, outdoor work around...
It could depend on the density of the wood. Coals also hold better overnight in a thicker ash bed, versus a recently cleaned out stove.
I had a glass gasket leak. The door glass just covered the opening and the glass slid a little out of place letting the gasket sag a little. I...
Could be a door gasket leak or glass gasket leak. When the stove is cool, try the dollar bill test all the way around and see if there is...
What stove do you have? How tall is the flue? Do you have an ashpan? What are you burning for wood? Does the primary air seem to work? I...
That is fantastic news! We hope and pray that they lead you down a very good path to recovery. :yes: I know it has been a struggle for you with...
Prayers for you Tim. We hope you have a great recovery.
Pretty cool. We have a few framed old fruit and vegetable crate labels in the kitchen. Old framed seed packets are interesting to. I'm on...
Pennies are legal currency...:whistle::D
It's not the first time these types of toilets have been recalled. They can pack a punch to send things along the way.
All the BS&R talk prompted me to take it out and make pan seared crusted garlic chicken thighs with olive oil, butter and parmesan cheese sauce....
Not looking for anything in particular for BSR. If I find one, it can join my gang of pans.:whistle: