As a Ford owner, I hear 'ya - I will not ask you to elaborate. ;) (Knocking on wood, having good luck currently w/ the '08 Taurus here.)
Unfortunately not - the Explorer Sport Trac was discontinued in 2010, they are highly sought-after vehicles (especially the 2nd gen Sport Trac) /...
If he's willing to take a look or help out w/ the electrical, that would be cool and $$$ saving, even if you get one side of the house setup for...
It's supposed to warm up here mid next-week - going to dedicate a day to going over the house, inspecting downstairs (electrical, pipes, furnace,...
Cool! Miss those days here IHP - now they just call from college, usually when I'm at work. Will see them soon, Thanksgiving's not too far...
Early Birds.. That's when I'm usually turning in, Night Owl here. Fingers crossed bogieb!
We run a 5,500 watt rated / 8,200 watt surge Craftsman gen. here - it's enough to run (almost) everything, within reason: well pump, oil furnace,...
Keeping a good thought for you bogieb, hope you get the Sport Trac - NICE trucks, co-workers here own them, nice ride and handling, excellent...
That's a real concern for us here as well - just got the generator fixed, need to do a full house test run -real- soon now.
Thanks JT, the OTHER 4 letter word here. :p BEER! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's just depressing to look at. Really. Time for some Beer therapy. :D Temps here are starting to drop rapidly, seems like everyone is...
You could always put a MWP Brewery on-site, with that extra power. :D
Yes, apologies to daffonce - hopefully he is interested in your project also. That makes perfect sense - I can see why MWP chose that...
Scott, will the Biomass plant be generating heat/steam for plant operations, or co-gen'ing electricity as well?
Stove's on, while I pull the window air conditioner units.. Won't be needing them again for awhile here.
Nice looking stove - really like that surround, compliments the stove well.
Here's a few..
And the insulation jacket on -all- the wiring inside the stove, needs a complete, thorough, visual inspection, just to be safe Bill. Sending...
+1, always welcome IHP. Start saving now - separate College and Smoothie accounts! Cheers! :drunk::cheers:
Group meeting - Smoothie time! :thumbs: :drunk: :cheers: