Sure, be happy to Geek. Everyone posting is correct - depending on the model of DuraVent pipe you have, it's important to get the same SKU line /...
Would have done the same bogieb on a remodel, went with the Pro model.
Nah, I was wrong, the Appliance adapter only sticks out 2 1/2 inches from the exhaust pipe on the stove - the part that extends from the stove is...
(Looking for an uninstalled spare appliance adapter here now, and a ruler.)
I'll have to ask the wife - I tend to exaggerate when it comes to measuring length, hang on.. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's probably the Appliance adapter, which is about 6" total in length.
The Dewalt stapler here has a low handle (less travel) and spring assist - would be good for folks with small hands and/or needing a lighter...
Ok darling, Thanks .. :heidi: :thumbs: :cheers: :drunk:
I know.. Good news is those boots have "absolutely-no-smell-whatsoever" now. Well, they did, anyways.. :picard: :D;)
Have a Dewalt DWHTTA 700 Series / aka Stanley TRA 700 Series, Model DWHTTR130LH Compact stapler here, best 20 bucks I've spent in awhile, handles...
Well, mystery solved, the Boss says "weren't you wearing those when you were Roto tilling the garden", so they've been sitting out in the woodshed...
Yeah, I didn't like it either when I couldn't find my insulated hiking boots in the coat closet - the girls rooted through it when they were home...
Dex, you have more stoves in your home than some of the stove shops around here. Nice!
That's cool grebda, we're only razzing 'ya because it's not too overdue at this point, winters are long, and if it's gonna fail, that usually...
I read that fast and thought you called me "my Honey" .. wow. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: (That's ok, sweetie, I've been called a lot...
Group meeting! :D Sorry guys, will have to stick with coffee, gotta clear the leaves and snow off the car & get ready for work. :picard: Have...
Two-part harmony. Beer Time! :drunk:
I've had similar good luck here, slvrblkk is just a little bitter, because he got FoMo'd years ago. :rofl: :lol: Only 338,000 miles on the '08...
Nice trucks like the Sport Trac, excellent to haul and tow stuff. Always liked the lines / look of the Ridgeline - futuristic cool, another...
NO ! I'll need more Beer Therapy.. :rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol: