Nah, just tired, jealous, and a little evil this morning. Just Like Kindergarten. :D:p
Yeah, we wanna see a newspaper stapled on one of those pallets with the date, give us some proof you got 'em! :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
That sucks krooser. Been there, done that, in the warehouse no less, what seems a lifetime ago. Was the boss(es) cool w/ it? That's a lot of...
Think he might have over-ordered a little? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yeah, pics or it didn't happen.. Post 'em up, I wanna see what a mother truckload of Sets looks like. :p
Super Cedar would work excellent, lots of box stores sell Starter Gel, just mix a tablespoon or so to 1/2 cup pellets, mix well, and ignite /...
Started off cold and damp here JT, mid-fifties, but was sunny and rapidly warming at 1pm when had to report into work - and will be dropping...
This says it better than I could, Kudos to you sir. If communication is the issue, does the town offer free Internet / WiFi access through the...
Seriously though, I would just ask Don - he sees a lot of stoves, and can help w/ what you might want to stock, +1 on Ignitor, our's is original...
hamsters habitrail wheel video - - Yahoo Search Results
I would buy a 'Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Pellets (And Beer.) shirt, but the graphic would need to be lot's of pallets of pellets. (I've...
That's easy WW, where everyone here is cool and just having a good time. (Anyways, I'll always blame will.) :D See what I mean? :rofl:...
That's good info Dex, learned something new today.
You're Welcome Geek. Good folks at both stores in our area here, anytime I need a part not carried locally, only takes a day or two to arrive,...
LOL - It must be the beer. Cheers! :cheers:
Beer. Therapy. Plenty! :D
That pig scares me a little, but keeps looking better, after each Smoothie. :rofl: :lol::cheers:
I missed about 3 pages, my brain's about to explode from trying to find the 'symmetry' there. :rofl: :lol::pete::cheers:
Aubuchon Hardware, if local, may have what you need. Local Ace Hardware may also carry the pipe. -- I'll put it this way: -if- the installation...
That's not unusual - some stoves have the hole on the exhaust outlet for the screw to secure the Appliance adapter, others don't. From the pics...