Nah, just like to give the appearance of it, so the wife doesn't bug me too much.. Last night though, heck yeah - a ratchet would have been...
I just fell out of the chair.. Literally.. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That does it for me - Cheers, Stay Warm everyone!
Thanks! Which is the beer opening end?? So confused here.. :bug:
damm, need another Beer, WW, let me borrow that Ratchet.
That's great.. Too bad I'm too drunk :cheers: to pop a bottle cap off, ain't driving anywhere.. Very Nice of you to offer up Smokey's Beer...
Memo sent! You're way behind, catch up time! Waddya mean peanuts don't grow on trees?? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Aww, come on Smokey, stop messing with us, that's just not fair! LMAO here.. Well done Sir. :thumbs:
Whichever way the wife says it falls (who's giving me the evil eye)? Man, I dunno, that's a rhetorical question. Cheers! :cheers::drunk:
And apparently can't spell either.. Cheers! :rofl: :lol::cheers:
I think Smokey means ell, But I'm and idiot, and freely admit it.. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Agreed! Second the motion!
That sounds tasty.. Yum. Smoothie Time! Cheers! :cheers::drunk::thumbs:
Really interested to hear how the La Crete's burn for you Russell - still considering all options for the last two tons here..
I miss those days of Sudsy Foam - Breakage pallet = Cheap Beer. (sigh.)
Well, if your gonna be a Pellet Pig, might as well be a -greedy- pig, fat & happy, just 'saying. ;)
Congrats on scoring an entire TRAILER load, now I know why I can't find Sets anywhere around here. Cheers! :cheers:
When you're lugging cases for umpteen hours a day, it kinda puts things in perspective JT. And when I worked for the distributor (some 30 years...
Edit, more seriously hurt. Hope you feel better.
:loco: :crazy::p:p:p
We would all love to help you unload the truck, address please? :vulture::vulture::vulture: