Last 3 words of the title - "claim to fame". 5 minutes worth. Must be a slow WHO news-worthy year. The "IARC Monographs Q&A on the...
x2- JT have 2 - you look marvelous! :D
We've found the trick to burning LGs here is to turn up combustion air some - these pellets like to burn hot: blackened glass happens when they...
Thanks. bogieb's cool, so helping out was an easy decision. Somehow, this doesn't amaze, surprise, or shock me at all, will. :rofl:...
Another great review Steve - Thanks for taking the time and all your reviews, -much- appreciated. Looks like I'm going to be taking a ride out...
Shocking JT, just shocking.. :D It's no big secret, bogieb had asked for help picking up her Harman stove purchased on CL earlier this year, I...
You too! Cheers! :cheers::drunk::pete::picard::D
Congrats! Glad to read you got it all figured out. :yes:
Well, we did, but the guys here weren't about to take that bait.. I've been getting that all day from the 'Boss' here. :heidi: ( It's all...
(Buzzer).. Nope, sorry JT, guess again:D 2 remaining. :D
I hear 'ya, the "B" word is taboo here today, my head's still hurting. :picard: Cool! Enjoy the game!
Nice trade guys! Don't see any beer in your pic, though. Thirsty from the drive? :cheers::drunk::D
Keep 'em guessing bogieb, let the torture begin. :D
Yup, the yard was -empty-, crickets were chirping.. MWP's, arhgg, I should've picked up a Rain Check. (shakes head). Might be taking a ride...
Only ask because when we processed wood, our neighbor would come down with his Husky - he was the wood-cutter, I was strictly a wood-grunt,...
Nice find! Interesting that it just kind of 'followed you home'.. :thumbs: Is this one of the Huskys you can make a screamer out of by muffler...
Yes, an amp would help, even over '25 feet makes a difference on 'fringe' channel reception.
I think I watched that game last night! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Stopped by the new TSC in Hillsborough, NH last night - nice store, no pellets, giving out Rain Checks for when their next order comes in....
Alright then smart-azz, the first question is yours - Smokey, make it a good one. :thumbs: Gotta go do outside stuff, see ya'll later!