I truly believe that -this- is why BEER was invented. And I'm at work. :picard: Soon though! Not.Soon.Enough.......
That's ok Will, I got "the business" -before- the first cup of coffee this morning - I had changed the batteries in the electronic thermostat on...
:cheers::drunk:
You are! We approve! STAY CRAZY! :thumbs::D
Thanks Russell, I was last night. :thumbs: Sure felt like H-E- double hockey-sticks in front of the stove, anyways.. :rofl: :lol: Today's theme...
That's true Dan, we have to 'torch' them a bit here - payoff is lot's of heat - they do burn hot.
Wind is picking up here, rain to start in a few hours, gutters cleaned (again..), lawn equipment is tarped, 6 more bags of pellets in the house,...
Prayers sent WW of a speedy recovery for your friend.
It is here, anyways. :rofl: :lol:
That sounds like a very productive activity, Smokey. :yes: Quality Cider can't be rushed, you know.
Fat, Happy, and Warm - I like that!
Roasting LG Granules here as we speak, they're burning well - this batch ( 05/15 ) seems to have just a little more ash vs. the tonnage burned...
I understand, would have scored Blazers, given the choice. Going to be heading out McManus fuels in a few weeks, plan on picking up some...
Stove looks real nice, Russell. re: smelly pellets, what kind of smell? Earthy? Musty? Strong wood scent?
Go get 'em Will ! :thumbs:
Will's got good taste in Pellets and Beer. :yes: re: Reviews, I think whatever is easiest for the reviewer is fine by me, I appreciate the time...
Saw that - at 250 lbs., it's as heavy as the Ecoteck stove here.. Not something I'd be installing/removing (edit: in a window) without help.
Quoting the article linked: " Incidents/Injuries - The United States Stove Company has received 16 reports of fire and property damage. No...
Point it towards the WHO, they'll issue an alert! :rofl: :lol:
I am making a Roast Beef sandwich, with Bacon, as I type this. :D Same here, lots of chicken and turkey, but Shaw's had their Roast Beef on sale...