Good luck savemoney, hope it goes well. ( Catchy name for the med., sounds like something you'd find in motor oil. ;) )
I'd be taking that vehicle for another test drive, and would want to see the shop repair order, w/ the vehicle VIN # clearly stated on the order...
Happened here last week, nothing stuck to the roads, but covered the driveway and lawn overnight... Safe travels WW.
Grabbing my bottle of NyQuil, some cardboard and a Sharpie Marker.. Wish me luck! :thumbs:
Whaddya mean professional wrestling is fake??? Aw, come on - you're ruining it for me! :rofl: :lol:
Thanks Sub, appreciated - fixed, sorry for the name confusion.
What a nice gift to receive (edit ) Steve - something to display proudly in the Man Cave. :yes:
Same here JT - co-workers all sick, 1st day off, guess who's not feeling well.. :picard: A little cold this a.m., not much solar gain on the...
Good stuff indeed, Thanks will. :yes: :cheers::drunk:
:thumbs:
I am NOT a rock star - dogs howl, and children run when I play, especially the guitar. Today's theme, for all you stove owner's out there, is...
Russell's got skills! You guys are GOOD! :yes: Thanks, enjoyed the video!
Thank you Will - your song video skills are appreciated. ( Always nice to have a partner in crime. :D) IHP - LMAO on that vid - we all need...
Welcome to New Hampshire..
Today's stove theme, with another hour of burn time, is the Rolling Stone's version of: "Time Is on my Side".
I can hear your stomach crying from here... :picard::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
11 here.
'Yer gonna get the TOOTS! :D :fart:
eaton, how does the interior of the exhaust port (to the lower left of the feed tube) look? I know when we got the stove here (has a similar port...
Today's theme is the Blue Oyster Cult classic, "Don't Fear the Reaper". (The stove wanted the AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" though.) Have a Happy...