Like that table WW - the 'safest' post is her favorite beverage. :thumbs: Always glad to meet another member of the 'poor parents of a College...
Apologize to WWW for me, sorry I posted that. Misery loves company.. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Won't know how we'll proceed,...
I'll volunteer, please.
Wow. Just, -wow-.. WAY too early for that pic, before my 1st cup of coffee. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You guys are outta...
Only decision I've made, is realizing that showing the 'Pellet Boss' samples of Pergo XP was a tactical error on my part, BIG TIME. :picard:...
It's all good, with the Mrs. and 2 daughters in the house, I think I've been 'inked' with all colors in the rainbow, at one time or another. They...
Perfect! And this.
Heck, my wife's hair coloring has the same effect. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Just read this - definitely need to let the authorities know, and move the wood. Sorry to read that folks are disrespecting your property. Best...
I think a "Private Property" sign, with a copy of lukem's pic underneath, on the wood pile, would send a clear message. If this is your...
That's a nice looking stove! What model Enviro, please? On the stove here we run at middle setting to start / until the stove is heat soaked,...
Just opened bag 5 here - we're tired of hearing the FHA furnace cycle already, and it's October. Hey, Thanks for that! Still have to pull the...
Chillaxin with a few Blue Smoothies :cheers: Liking your sig too will - Good Grief, I'm so overdue..
"I forgot to pretend I watered my fake flowers and they died." Hey Skeeter, like your sig - Guess what my wife put on the kitchen table this...
Thanks joescho, the info and feedback is much appreciated.
" free range pellets " - you should copyright that sub, that's advertising gold right there.
That's just your new stove saying it loves you. Keep on feeding it! (Congrats on the new stove, looks real nice.)