That looks like "give the tornado a head start"!
Is there a UL tag on the stove...or one listing clearances for the stove? If not then insurance company will require 36" from the stove to...
Well, I found the limit of my log lifter today...or at least part of the linkage...this turnbuckle darn near straightened out enough to pop off! I...
Since that looks to be a combustible wall, you need to stay 18" away using single wall pipe...you can cut that in half with properly made vented...
This is basically savings that I wanted some yield on, but also want access to if needed.
Have some CDs maturing in a few weeks...looks like rates are down a bit from where they were... anything good going on out there that I need to...
Thanks y'all...may have ate too much at dinner...and haven't even got into the cake yet! :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Boy, she really has a monkey on her back...:whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
Its not standard firebrick though, it's the real light insulative type...regular firebrick is too heavy and does not insulate well enough IMO...a...
Maybe someone signed you up for the crayon of the month club...
Too much weight for those tubes when they get red hot...
[ATTACH]
Leaving the corners would help a lot
That very likely wont hold up...those things are made of pretty thin metal and cutting that much structure away will allow it to fold like paper...
And when that happens we will be able to buy them in 6 packs! :rofl: :lol: :saw:
Oh yeah?