:eek: [ATTACH]
This still on walt?
Holy carp, how many vents does one building (room!) need?!
If dumping in the woods or somewhere there's something to burn, that's not enough time to guarantee no hot embers...I'm sure you know this, but...
Just don't dump it out until any ashes that are in there are at least 2-3 weeks old, minimum! Better yet, buy 2 and dump the oldest one in the...
I just keep any burrs ground down...and I guess I don't let the edge get too blunt.
X3! :thumbs:
I can see wanting to save that...a copper heat shield/deflector could work there...and someone with the knowhow (coppersmith?) could make it look...
Yeah Briggs isn't what it once was! But in line with larger commercial models like that...IIRC we paid somewhere in that range for a Hustler...
You'd be a large rabbit under 10 years? :whistle: :D :p
2024 STIHL Lawn Mowers RZ 900 Series STRZ960ID2953 | Four Brother's Outdoor Power
I replaced some metal halide bulbs in security lights at work with them...seem to work out fine...they were cool white, but I'd have to look up...
Ahh, yes, there it is...
Looks like rebranded Echo, no?
I've heard of people making copper heat shield/ deflectors on mantles that are too close...could be done in a way that looks great! As for that...
I dunno...sometimes it can be a lot of fun to watch snowflakes melt...
Someone needs to do it, purge the last one from your memory banks! :D :p :rofl: :lol:
It's front wheel drive...tape plastic over any broken glass, bungee the gate shut, screw some generic trailer tail lites on it and go! I've seen...
It's true! :rofl: :lol:
Well that sucks...glad everyone is ok for the most part though!