Ask how much to deliver...:whistle:
Standing, of course! :salute:
Wooster Ohio
$5.99 here...[ATTACH]
The crib in my pic above is stacked full, 10' wide, 9' tall, and about 27' long and seems to dry fine, or at least good enough to keep the...
Dad has one and loves it, if it broke we'd have to find another right away!
Like this, or you mean actually in the crib itself? (The sliding doors are covering most of the cribs in this pic) [ATTACH]
Yes, unforced updates usually cause problems IME!
Wow, seasoned mom gag reflexes are usually tougher than that! :eek: ;) :p :rofl: :lol:
I want a pair of these "paws with claws" slippahs for sittin around the house in the winter :rofl: :lol: but they don't make 'em big enough, as...
Thats a biggun! :thumbs: :stack::stacker::stack:
He did...I was impressed! :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
Common complaint with most insert stoves
Inside (bad?) joke...he found metal with it at a lil local gtg last weekend
There's not too many people out there that could pull this off, especially in that time frame...just so she knows that...
That's over double the original sticker price BTW...but they are selling! :faint:
If that was legit, I'd almost guarantee it's sold...any decent truck under $10-15k sells fast these days! But if it was 4x2, that's helps keep...
Is that a burnt spot I see there? If you Google "hack to repair led bulbs" there are a number of easy ways to find n fix (often, not always) LED...
I'm sure they would...replacement beds and tailgates is big business...and it's not hard to find white, the most common truck color, by a mile...