:rofl: :lol: Only thing I can think of is I'm the only one that ever has cash (no atms out here lol), which gets dolled out to them when they...
I love it too!! Totally remember that picture :)
Family was up and out of the house early this morning, cool, someone left me $200 on my desk :)
Or did they see it but not have the part nor bother to get it?
Ugg! I hope the rest of weekend is better BB :)
:picard:
[IMG]
Thank, I've been taking some, forgot today, thank you for the reminder.
Glad your better! I have my fingers crossed for me so I don't have to go to the doc, not out of the woods yet but much better.
https://documents.gaf.com/data-sheets/densdeck-roof-board-(7-17)-_data-sheet.pdf
rocky99 , do you know a roofer? DensDeck is .56R per 1/2", so two would be 1.12 R and 1" high.
:p
Crap! Literally. I had a stomach but a couple weeks ago and lower digestion never fully recovered. Lots of bed time and sleep, turned worse...
Really?
Good luck on the new job Luke!
I'm sorry.
Backwoods Savage if I remember the right product really liked them.