:D
:confused:
She's laughing so hard she's in tears, like the Mom that drove the kids to school except they weren't in the car yet Mom accidentally flashes...
Is that The Wood Wolverine , is that you?
I get those once in awhile, I wonder if either my interenet or the host server is slow when that happens. Similar to "are you sure you want to...
Amen
NICE! I like the key pad on it and the price.
Is the ladder guy in his socks?
Wow on that shot! x.com
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yeesh, talk about getting the short end of the stick!
You really gotta hand it to short people, Because they can't reach it
Already? I bought a S for me and and XL pair for WWW. Sorry, good sales sell out fast.
Well I did it, bought one. WWW has it on maiden voyage today with hog ribs. He has the baked potatoes and corn cobs neatly wrapped in tinfoil...
[IMG]
[Amazon] Carhartt Men's Waterproof Insulated Gloves (Various Sizes) - $9.98 (was $29.99) - PreppingDeals.net
I looked it up, tested combustibility, so atleast 1,382* F before combustion occurs.
It's fire rated for flame resistance but not sure non combustible. And a non combustible covering like tile.
Watching it is not necessary, you get gist.
Heartbreaking!