Personally I like Choobz better :)
Live edge cutting board, cool [ATTACH]
Hooboobdoob
[IMG]
:D
That never crossed my mind for my prepping stash. Any thoughts on a plastic one or wood and metal one?
:yes:
:rofl: :lol: Good one Dad!
:rofl: :lol:
You do all wash by hand?
[ATTACH]
What's wrong with it?
100% Thanks :)
Yes I remember. Your thoughts are the same as many/most.
:picard:Neighbors dog our chickens drama earlier tonight. Sucks for all of us and no good answers. Got loose and came for our chickens twice...
:dex: Re-lit the fire from minimal pine "coals" and kraft paper from Amazon packing. :banana::dancer:
I ordered live fish that were accidentally shipped to 97070 in California. Years ago Husband's Grandma mailed me some piano sheet music, it never...
Reynolds in IA just declared an emergency and will be culling thousands of chickens there. Meat chickens are too much for me to handle but holy...