Am I missing something here. I run whatever bars I can get that fit my mounts- seldom the same brand name as saw.
Your standard field gun will be fine - modified choke. 7-1/2's target loads or eights. Every thrown target will be rising for the first 20 yards...
I have never done it my self, uncle dropped a 1/4 stick of dynamite with a lit fuse down the farm well one summer back in the 50's- seemed to...
Only thing they are good for is erosion control or a cheap fast growing wind break, ground up fine and compressed into pellets or logs works well...
Heating with wood is a way of life- not many go that route - come sell the house time ( you or heirs) the NG will make a big difference ( based on...
Send them a $300 bill for rental of the space under the tank and storage fees of same tank.
snowing on and off this morning nothing sticking- not unusual - some of the worst snowstorms happen around the end of April.
Unless it changed forecast was for slightly above freezing here for this evening- wind has been off Lake Michigan plus cold rain last night and...
Never said it would. I run 6400 and 7900 as my go to saws for 90% of what I do 20-32" bars, all bar's oil ports are opened up making sure that...
Maybe this way - run 6100 until good and broken in- then gut that cat type muffler and retune slightly
Was on CL, me either that's what prompted the research- shop NW corner of Milw. home in SE corner of Brkfd bit of a jaunt everyday specially...
New name to me-- used by a local tree farm in their advertisement- never heard of it before so did some research-- White Oak
Neat, thunder snow- that happens here occasionally - usually means we are going to get dumped on.
That tin roof is going to sweat, better to have sprayfoamed - no air gap to allow condensation. Ya it cost more- its one of those pay now or pay...
just be careful with Hf winch - very short duration times under power.
Course the article was from 1982 - so what might have been available then is very questionable now. I did find one company that sells various...
That was a style many years ago( 1800's)- brick homes are mostly just an outside facade stacked up against a standard 16"oc wood framing covered...
It can be done but from the inside
Those man made soles and heels are nasty.
I had a problem similar - foot valve went south.