Cloth diapers ( 3 kids worth) - now some 25 years later most have been recycled from original purpose to shop rags and then the circular file when...
primary go to saws Dolmar 64xx and 79xx units ( pair of each)- various bar lengths, Stilh 084 /42"bar for really big stuff and small saws dolmar...
That also looks like the back side of the bolt where the hammer Hits?
I can understand the cutters- I sharpen them and the different set ups required drive me bit out of my mind at times.
I have yet to talk to anyone in my neck of the woods that actually makes their own cabinets and doors any more- everything ordered out from a half...
Did you make those as floating panels ( for humidity expansion/contraction) or just a solid connections all around? I really liked the look of...
Might have a piece of one the plates in the battery shorting a cell or two intermittently- with snowplowing on my trucks I get that about every...
Mostly not worth trying to turn rotors now days- they always seemed to be a bit warped plus there isn't that much there in the first place- one of...
At first glance its not the ears ya need to be washing behind most likely.
Well don't move to WI about the 3 highest taxed( combined ) state around. With Oregon going to a miles driven tax I can see that showing up here...
looks like a nylon insert in end of bolt that firing pin passes thru- interesting as mine is solid steel
I forget the apx number but in that territory to light off the secondaries (1000-1600 ) doesn't seem to be a real hard number too many variables.
hydro more than mount and filter.
Float stuck - clean carb , Change oil as its likely diluted with gas.
I had a filter housing blow like that some 12 years ago on my then brand new HF splitter figured it was installed backwards, as the first time it...
When I get some like that they either get kissed by the chainsaw or fed to my big bandsaw
Hd that looks like our forecast on the other side of the lake from you. Be firing the stove tonight- about 50 out, overcast, wind has a bit of a...
nc 30 depending on feed,try not peak over 700 when I leave in morning mostly into cruising around 500
Dang gonna be around 3o tonight was 40 something last night but I didn't light the stove as sit was still above 65 inside. As the temps outside...
I am jealous. Maybe someday I will be able to get my hands on one.