I have a real hard time selling all that sweat equity. Even the little bit I might sell or trade gives me remorse. Except, willow, pine, cotton...
On one of the forums just read about a firm developing something along these lines - cat at stove flue exit - heat exchange system as part of flue.
PB has become a royal pita.
Derailment ? what derailment its a facebook post!
Only complaint I have had from neighbors was from across the street. I was burning a lot of Maple. The gal across the street complained she gained...
That looks like a Lite ten ( maybe a 9x36) a lot of schools had those in the machine shops back in the day. Early ones would be a back mounted...
Last one i checked out Cl ad posted address less than an hour on cl another hour before I cruised bye all gone, it was on my way to the shop so...
High brass vs low brass - really is not the point it is the load in side that counts as the same loading can be placed in either. As far as a...
Plastic ammo is not new its been around for various uses and calibers for quite some time- mostly practice type round in hand or long gun...
Only problem with the aguila 60 gr units is accuracy sucks in a conventional 16 twist .22lr unit ( too slow). CCI calls the sub sonic reduced...
:(I haven't been able to score on Oak so I have had to settle for Honey& Black locust and a Red Elm:rofl: :lol:
Interesting, Are you experiencing any build up of creosote on the vertical tubes in the exhaust flow? In the early 2000's there was a stove out...
Problem is that all the lights on the car/truck do not work off chassis ground. Voltage is always present at one side of the bulb and flows when...
Yep old pallets for kindling- they don't last for ever ( even on asphalt) so I always have a supply of ones with broken slats and such. Every...
Might have been something from a tree or landscape firm? They typicaly will have a fair sized lot of chains particularly in the 16-20" bar range.
In mid 70's rented old farm house - at the beginning things were fine but as the weather warmed up strange sounds began to emanate from various...
:popcorn: Ok so you are pulling heat off the flue pipe by adding a third chamber in the case of a double wall flue or by using the double wall...
Last set of plugs I pulled from the 06 at 100000+ miles were badly eroded one or two were just barely above the porcelain. Mfg's might say 100k...
Another source, Cross Cut Saw Co
Had that kind of weather last year - you could hang a towel out side in the morning and it would still be pretty damp in the evening. Have a DH...