More reported and confirmed sightings- closed off a whole park on NW side of town several miles SE of my shop. No luck so far. Thinking maybe I...
Haven't seen a shear pin in any type of hedge clipper ( reciprocating style) gas or electric.
might need to buy 1/2 size larger boot to accommodate the electric inserts
The fuzzy pic -build looks more like african lion, not our native big cat. DNR for years denied exsistance of big cats in WI, until they were...
Shiny printed pages- the shine , aka slick surface , is a clay coating that crushed into the fibers of the page, also the reason doesn't like to...
have you cleaned the barrel. The high velocity units tend to lead up a bit which in turn send accuracy out the window. On spring guns it is...
I have also seen the ins. comeback on the the property owner of the origin of the tree that did the damage to their client for damages.
Will not work for varmints under powered- only 600fps in .177 ya need to stay in the 900+ range on 177 and 700+on 22. Also when below 60 degrees...
Much as a lot of people like barrel cockers- I don't. just can't see how manhandling the barrel to cock said item cannot mess with accuracy-...
every other model on the eparts list has this gear available. ?
They do not sell for that much new. I have it a put back together so I am not going to burn time pulling apart again to get a picture. Talk about...
Man I can't even pull that assembly up- i can get ereplacement got a part#
Biggest thing with winter boots/shoes- insulation between your foot and the ground what is wrapped around the top is of lessor importance, more...
870 particulary with alloy reciever are notorious for mule kicks with slugs. Has to do with the configuration of the stock. There is a rifled...
Gmule- power plants - spring, single stroke compressed air, multi stroke compressed air, Co2, Compressed air ( 3-4500 psi) . Hardest to learn to...
That is the chain sprocket fits on the shaft that the drive gear is molded or press fit on to. sorry I was deslex this morning model Number is...
request a little help here, not my unit main drive gear ( plastic of course ) chewed to smitherines. Not having any luck finding it on line and...
I have used TB ( traffic bond) many times in the past with good success, from the descriptions sounds similar to crusher run maybe a bit finer...
Hey Jason that fence is about what I have been doing, Course I don't call it a fence as then I have to get a permit and such so I just call it my...
" Just when I decided I didn't need more Firewood"............Heresy, pure Heresy:hair: