Well here we are just about March - some of ya all will be hitting shoulder season if not already be a couple or more weeks here yet. 60 gallons...
I am ahead vs last year by the graphs - funny check book doesn't think so though. Distribution and such charges are not part of the graph.
Without a scrubber or after burner at 2-5k deg. you will be putting some nasty chemicals in the air, even if you can't see them. You need that...
There are sash replacement units which work pretty well, if your frames are not rotted. Lot cheaper than the whole window. Stay away from the...
Yep you will get that if ya choke the 30 to much. I run the air control in until the dog house blast is intermittent with full secondaries going,...
If the ad says for 1k sq ft buy the next size up stove.
Horkin- big cats- been down here in wauk. cty far back as 80's I know as I tracked one for a full day out by Genesee Depo area( course it could...
those wern't deer eyes looking at you.
Never been a dodge fan, Government Motors of China- not an option. I drive Fords, oh, there's been some of those others hanging out at the...
W-R- I thinking if ya can get 10 cord css and hopefully dried out for next season you should be good to go, reason for 10 cord - hey it's...
stainless = WD40 for cleaning
:rofl: :lol:
BTU charts vs/Elm - kinda depends on the species of Elm. Rock elm ( red) right upthere with the other good stuff, Slippery elm kinda middle of...
Well if we pack up the whole kit & kaboodle of DC and plant'em somewhere close to the arctic circle that should warm things up quite nicely.
Boy ya got shortchanged, missing one wheel ,no top , gee wilikers. Just joshin nice toy. What size trailer will it pull for firewood ?
#1 cause of no burner on the more modern furnaces is the sail switch - located in the forced exhaust stream- if that switch does not close no...
pain jane and not so pricy- Englander and Drolet. Both have good track records