According to the Acres site, the Micro 25 deluxe came out in 1979. Model Profile: Micro 25 Deluxe
I prefer Echo but they aren't that cheap anymore and the 4910 is no longer produced. My first 2511 was under 400. Now they are over 500.
Not sure where you got your prices from. I'm not a 311 boat anchor fan, but echo ain't 1/2 the cost. Not even close. [ATTACH]
And those were able to fly it turned out...
E Trailer is as well. I haven't purchased from them before.
Now I'm irritated. Lol. I was asking for a 3500# dexter axle. My guess is they didn't have the self adjusters in stock so they fed me a line....
Several years back I read a study about two identical houses built on the same street next to each other. Identical in every way down to the...
:rofl: :lol:
We have the same situation every year. One was the largest fattest toad Id ever seen. Lol Found the picture. That was its hiding hole. [ATTACH]
Today will be day 9 of 80+ temps and no rain. Several more in the pipeline supposedly. I'm sure a switch will get flipped and it will snow in...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DFXtnYQZbymTenVdA Yesterday between the Muskegon lake channel and Lake Michigan.
That's the plan. Hopefully 5-6.
Maybe. Lol
Are they as reliable as standard? I was going to put those on our camper and the place talked me out of them. He said they wear out way faster....
You are doing this wrong...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Got it committed to memory. :yes:
Ryan, Mrxlh gave me this one. Nice little saw with plenty of grunt fir 38cc. [ATTACH]
Well ya never know, one might show up at your doorstep. Is it one of the two green far left saws?
I aquired a bunch of Pusqvarna / Crusqvarna saws today. Should keep be busy over winter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]