Its gotta be 28 pounds
Bummer. Either way, I'll get it to you. Might come freight. I wasn't joking about boat anchor. Lol.
Are you coming the Michigan gtg in april? Or early may.
If he passes, I'll let you know.
You have my number. Lol
I am not. If anyone I know is looking I'll let you know.
Will do. One of my 3 main saws is a constant problem child and I'm about done with it. If it were not for the sausage stuffing it has, id give it...
You can have it fir shipping. Running, cutting boat anchor.
I may be interested in the 250 at some point. If you still have it at that time. Lol
Eeehhh hemmm.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My Kubota has the big canister filter with the optional "dusty conditions" inner filter. The inner is as clean as they I bought it. It's never...
So instead of more hands make less work, its more sausage makes less work. Lol
From a tractor forum... The Sherman Tranny H/L Combo expanded their ability to do many more things because it increased or lower tractor speed....
My brother in law has a Sherman auxiliary transmission in his ferd tractor and a hobby farmer neighbor installed one in his ferd. He wished he'd...
I'm glad you got it fixed. I finished reading the whole thread. What an ordeal.
This is probably a long shot and may have zero effect for your situation, but, I'll go ahead and explain my experience with a JD tractor and a...
https://youtube.com/shorts/I8_ysYqxuyc?si=tbYPz0wJNI-6j_Cq
Mrxlh loves his too.
I have a Tecomec Super jolly. They make all of the oregon branded sharpeners and are priced much lower. I should have listened to huskihl years...
I'm amassing a very large amount of burnable saw carcasses.