I concur. I got lucky and got mine for $600 shipped from Iowa. Brand new. I wouldn't pay a $1000 to get a new one here from overseas. Not a...
No different than someone paying a grand for a 200T when they could buy a new 201 for less.
Look dumb azz, have you priced them? They, since being discontinued here, have a cult following and high pricing wether you like it or not. They...
The 543xp is a sweet saw too. I had one of those and the redmax variant. Not as light but not 50cc weight.
Having had a ported 201 rear handle and the ported 241, I can say there is no comparison. Both ported by the same builder. Stock they were worlds...
Crazy or not, they have a higher resale than a 261. They have a cult following just like a 346.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TmtELt3toxAfsi5C7 Vid... He ended up on my shoulder before jumping off. Lol
I didn't even realize from the drawing that they were accessable through the oil tank cap hole. That makes sense now that you mentioned that.
Bacon, more bacon.
:handshake:
Good deal. Sorry we mucked up your thread a bit.
PartsTree - Home of OEM Parts for Outdoor Power Equipment Unfortunately, it looks like they go inside the case before assembly.
We have one closer too. Muskegon Hts. Lol
This reminds me of a certain area up here we dont drive through after dark. [ATTACH]
Cool.
It's no fun to run based on watching the nephew. Probably best to strip the magnesium off it for camp fire tricks. A stihl ms170 will cut circles...
The other german brand saw with the Japanese name. Although this one might be my fault, none of the rest were.
Looks minty. Good luck on the sale bud.
The power head alone is 18 according to acres site. Heavy solid bar and 404 chain. Heaviest single man saw I've ever picked up. I had my nephew...