I've changed strategies. Top them where they lay, drag out as much log as I can and get them off the ground for later cutting. We cut up the...
Its tore up Dennis. Thankfully there were no trees close to our house.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uHYC3RELrfj2pmeA9 There was lots of grading to get the trails back to somewhat normal.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xxJ3sNyh4eFDQ34m6
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Nearly a 1/4 mile drag up to the staging area.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Check this thing out. JNJ ONLINE AUCTION, LLC - West Michigan’s Premiere Online Auction Center
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No. We know what cad is and suffer from it with glee. Lol
Ive seen em run. From a spectator standpoint, I agree.
My vote is sausage stuff that 7900. I know my vote means zero, just saying. :rofl: :lol:
Bla bla bla.
Bla bla bla...I forgot you are always right oh great one. All of your blathering changes nothing about my original point. They have a cult...
You too? I manged to save one air rifle.
Every now and then we gets some fatties. Lol.
If a persons other 1/2 would divorce over a single gun purchase, it probably wasn't a good idea to marry them in the first place.
Tree frog.
Of course they won't outcut a 261 stock vs stock. They are 7cc smaller. As to the weight, my buddy and I both weighed our saws. Both full and...
I've yet to hear anyone, health problems or not say...man, I wish this saw was a couple pounds heavier. Saw weight matters to everyone. Some...