We use propane for cooking and DHW. About 10 gallons a month
I'll take sub zero temps and feet of snow over this crap and the uncertainties associated with it.
Good morning everyone!
Our tank was filled in June 2020 for 1.89@gallon and is still 3/4 full.
Good morning everyone! No concrete plans for the day yet.
It's time for some people to take their heads out of the sand or wherever it might be.
I wish Taylor and Oprah would STFU and go away!
Good morning everyone! It looks like a beautiful day ahead- 68 and sunny
42/68 lumber cutoffs and Elm skinnies
My uncle in West Barnet, Vt had a similar house/garage/barn setup
I think the entire response, or lack there of, will play a major roll in the election.
Good morning everyone! A nap is planned for later.
The handling of the hurricane and the mideast war have been pretty pathetic.
How often does that need to be done?
Stand clear inside!
50/69 Just started a small fire with lumber cutoffs and Elm uglies. It looks like a fire in the morning will be the norm for a few days.