Good morning everyone! Dr visit this morning to discuss blood pressure and possibly increase meds. My BP isn't off the charts but she thinks it...
Good morning Jeff!
40/74 shorts, uglies, lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! Sunshine and cool for a few days. Perfect!
I'm sure it has nothing to do with who Musk supports for President.
That seems very odd
Musk is decades ahead of NASA
Good morning everyone! I slept in and the house got down to 66. Unheard of here. Wet and cold outside.
An alternative to a bidet.
41/73 Elm odds and ends
Good morning everyone! Rain this afternoon and for the next couple days with a significant temperature drop. Cleaning the garage might happen...
Any estimate on the number of cords cut and split?
Like I have said several times, I'm so jealous of the roadside scrounges available in CT.
Good morning everyone! Looks like a good time happening in Ohio.
Great pictures! I especially like the pictures with dogs.
Good morning everyone! We are at the stage of the season where 2 small fires each day is the norm. No skunk so far this morning.
I think the retired military/civilian rescue organizations get things done while the government thinks and talks about it.
LOL yes
Good morning everyone! A skunk on the porch ran away when I let the cat out a few minutes ago.
46 elm shorts and lumber cutoffs