Good morning everyone! Fall weather returns tonight.
There used to be a toy store in the local mall that had narrow aisles and toys stacked to the ceiling. I could do about 2 minutes in that...
Good morning everyone!
Good morning everyone! Yesterday was gorgeous and today is supposed to be even better.
Nice hat!
Very nice! Congrats!
The leaves seem to be late turning here this year.
Best wishes!
35 and burning elm
Good morning everyone! No real plan for the day so we'll see what happens.
Good morning everyone! No real plan for the day so far.
MY baffle is not removable. It has a couple dents in it, but the stove still functions fine.
S274E Not a current model. Supposed to heat up to 1500 sq ft. Takes up to 22 inch logs. It came from a local dealer.
Good morning everyone! The 10 day forecast is nothing but sunshine. Mowing the lawn for hopefully the last time is the plan for today.
We have a Century bought in 2004 for $600. Replaced the bricks once and the door glass (which was totally my fault) once. We wear shorts and...
32/71 lumber cutoffs and elm
I've heard lots of excuses for morning beers on a weekday, but this is the best one yet.
LMAO
I do feel less tense since I started BP meds. The good news is she decided I don't need any more at this time.