I had a small stove roughly 25 years ago that had a firebrick baffle. Just a row of bricks positioned n/s over the firebox seated in angle iron. I...
Good morning everyone! No definite plan for the day.
That's me!
the difference being external vs exterior
My problem is I save too many building materials. If I save this 2 by 2 piece of plywood I might not need to buy one some day. Multiply this by...
It's a work in progress. I try to put a little extra crap in the bin on garbage day.
Good morning everyone! Warm and windy.
Good morning everyone! It looks like a warm up is coming.
Sounds like the next Food Channel star.
Happy birthday guys!
Good morning everyone! 34 and chance of flurries.
Maybe they don't have any idea where it is. NOAA is a government agency after all.
Good morning everyone! No big plans except a nap later and watching a big event at Madison Square Garden.
My wife also grew up around more guns than I did. She never bats an eye when I say I'm buying another. One of my revolvers is in her night stand.
Good morning everyone!
If anyone deserves a vacation you do! Enjoy!
Good morning everyone! Fall is back. Currently 35.
I no longer watch NFL, but I really don't like Brady. I thought he was a drama queen on the field and sidelines.
Tom Brady being in the broadcast booth is just one more reason not to watch the NFL.
Good morning everyone! It looks like we will be back on the 2 small fires a day plan for a while starting sometime today.