39 out. I was under the weather at 3am so it was a good time to give the furnace its annual test run. Burning some Elm and 77 in now.
Good morning everyone! I woke up about midnight with what I am 99% sure was food poisoning. I'm 99% sure of the cause and won't be patronizing...
It hasn't happened yet.
Good morning everyone! I started cleaning and reorganizing the garage yesterday. It will be a work in progress for a while. I'm taking some crap...
57/71 lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone!
It's a great day in America!
As far as the porch is concerned, I can.
Good morning everyone! It's a great day in America! Happy birthday Jeff!!!
Regarding exercise and relaxing- Doing firewood is great exercise and I don't find many things more relaxing than at the end of a day drinking a...
Good morning everyone! It's going to be an interesting day or few days.
I like that no matter what happens in the economic or political world, I have 3 plus years of heat on site and paid for with no electricity needed.
Good morning everyone! Another big warm up coming.
It's usually easily visible on the back side of the stove if it has one.
Both changes mess with my sleep and digestive tract schedules. The older I get, the more affect it seems to have. Just leave it one way or the...
31/73 Elm
Good morning everyone! 26 degrees out. Nice day ahead with no big plans.
27/72 nothing yet. Elm soon.
42/70 elm