Nice site man. I was wondering why the 22 mag isn't allowed.
Very cool. I really enjoy the Fine Homebuilding magazine. Quality stuff.
Love visiting San Francisco and Napa Valley but would never live there. Too crowded and urban, which usually equates to busy rude people. However...
Long day of work, tired and an early morning awaits but I'm still wide awake. I found out our tax refunds were deposited in the checking account...
So we will finally get to know how many btu there is in a cord of palm tree!!!
Had another "last fire" for the season this morning...ash/elm. I find it's hard to reminisce about your last fire for the season when you keep...
Uggggg. Thought my day was rough...until I read about yours. :(
Did you ever make it to Bob's in LeMars?
It was all about spending time with my mom today. Started at the pancake breakfast, then afterwards we went to her house and yacked with one of my...
Awesome man. By the way I'm off to help at a pancake breakfast at our legion too...except I just help by eating the pancakes. :)
In the words (sort of) of Crocodile Dundee,"....this is a scrounge!" Wow impressive scrounge indeed!
Wow. You did well sir! Hes lucky you came to his help!
1-3...let me get back to you on that. :) 4....darn right. He was very appreciative and a fine young man. I've messed up plenty of things in my...
Made the trip across the state to see my oldest boy and his fiance. Brought over a load of their stuff for their new house (woo-hoo less stuff at...
I don't as I carefully place each piece gently into my truck in a highly civilized and refined manner. After all, I am a gentleman. Nah, actually...
Working late so I can head out and see my middle son in eastern Iowa tomorrow. :)
Me!!!! I find its harder for me to spend money when I make myself write a check as compared to swiping a debit or credit card.
Dipped back into the 20s last night. Threw on a fire on at bed time and when I woke up. Ash/elm as I'm out of shoulder wood. I think this is my...
Dipped back into the 20s last night. Though on fire on at bed time and when I woke up. Ash/elm as I'm out of shoulder wood. I think this is my...
Great to have you!