Did you make it to Ron Jons?
You are right. Odd, I just opened up the photobucket app and they show up but when I try to grab the URL link it says it can't fetch them....
I see that. They were working earlier and the photos are still out there on photobucket. Grizzly Adam do I need to redo links or something else?
It should be fun....maybe the squirrel will help me. Hopefully the only thing stronger will be a beer at the end of the day. :) Yes, my mother...
Windy...in fact too windy to make electricity. [IMG]
How about FHC bandaids? :)
Called the tree service a few days ago. Same one that took an elm down in my back yard. I called to just get a price for taking down an ash and a...
Agreed. He knows his stuff. I remember another show that would do a kitchen remodel, drywall, paint, everything in just hours...while the couple...
Well said. I grimace at some of those home "improvement" shows. Too many of them are building something half azz that look good now, but won't last.
You can get that thermal break by placing the foam board exterior of the slab, but I'm not a fan of this method as it creates an exposure/flashing...
You're right on, floating a slab like this can be done even better with today's designs.
As you know, from that thickened edge slab design description, you won't have frost free footings. I'm a big fan of frost free footings even on...
Wow. They regulate a slab size?? I wonder what that reason is?
Yes, the foam with taped joints will act as a vapor barrier. The integral curb is a nice idea, especially for areas that might get wet. :)
Take care man. HE is always by your side.
So very sad. God be with his son as his father joins Our Father.
Absolutely amazing! Watching the guy at 2:09 may me the creeps though. :)
Foam isn't necessary for unheated garages but if there is a chance you will heat it, it's a good idea. It may help some with sweating also. I...
Not mine and don't know anything about it but I figured you guys might like it. [IMG]
Cool picture. Is that your bed on the left side of the stove if you get into trouble with your wife? :)