Yes it is. [ATTACH]
Here is the new 450 bar. [ATTACH]
Here is the old bar. It through two chains very badly (I'm pretty careful with chain tension) so I thought I would try a new bar. [ATTACH]
Thanks and you're welcome. Here is an action shot for you. [ATTACH]
I have a Rancher 450. I just bought a new bar and chain for it...or at least I thought I did. It looks like the chain and bar are for a 450. I...
Thanks all. My dad was on his own, working as a hired farm hand from the age of 13, so I really like to help someone like Sam. Time to sharpen my...
Glad you're back home. No playing hopscotch or jump rope for a while! :)
Not sure how many of you remember when we helped a young man (Sam) with his old car. He had worked with my wife and the car was in sad shape and...
Dang! Why didn't I think of that!!!! :)
Lucky that leaner was a long ways from anything that it could damage besides the fence and fountain of course. They had to drop everything onto...
We decided to take another tree down while he is here. It's another ash that leans just a tad. [ATTACH] We are going to plant something...
Picked up a heavy duty pallet to help stack some of the new wood. [ATTACH]
Got up early to watch Formula 1 qualifying, now off to work before getting back to start work on the trees. Have a good one everyone.
So are you saying, where ever there is even the smallest "crack" of opportunity Eric VW will "slide" the thong discussion in?
I tried to fix it before anyone saw it. :)
Thanks wildwest! Just tried to upload direct and original files must have been too big. These trees should keep me out of trouble this weekend :)
I guess I will have to.
Nope.
Might be in your cache still.
Grrrr, I can't re-link and I can't upload to photobucket. Dang squirrel!