A. (Revised)...... I use it to look at pictures of stacks of wood, "discuss" which is the best way to split and stack wood and watch videos of...
Good idea! Backwoods Savage unfortunately it won't last too long. I carved it in one of ash trunks that I had the tree service leave for me to...
I surprised my bride this morning with a little wood carving. [ATTACH] She liked it....and maybe it earned me a few brownie points to boot. :)
Watched the Grand Prix in China...good race. Out clipping branches manually so I wouldn't wake the neighbors. Making a tree dump run then powering...
Feel brain swelling must stop reading must go to bed. :) Thanks everyone. You guys...
Thanks alot!
FOR SALE: One a kind, super rare, Husky 450 full chisel 3/8" chain. Comes with a special "not" fitting option for your 450 bar. Hurry, don't...
No, just hand rotated on the new bar.
Cool. Thanks.
Order that from Baileys or the like?
Ok And the bar? If I get the right chain for the bar, will I need to replace the sprocket?
Like this? [ATTACH]
So you don't think the chain will work with the new bar or sprocket?
Here is the sprocket [ATTACH]
Old chain on top. [ATTACH]
Nope sealed tight Husky chain. What caught my attention is when I rotated the chain on the new bar after I installed it. It was fine when there...
Sometimes God appears when you aren't even looking. :)
So sorry for you and your wife and her family. Prayers to ease the lose.
So would a sprocket change like Sconnie Burner said let me us the new chain/bar...and would it be expensive or a pain in the rear-end to change...
Original on the left side. [ATTACH]