So sorry to hear this. I'm sure he could not have asked for a better friend on this planet than you.
Just reported what I heard.
All I've heard is that he had been suffering from the flu.
Yes...and knowing how to call collect. :)
My wife loves to laugh at me when I talk about phone booths, watching the bicentennial celebrations and listening to 8 track tapes. Darn whipper...
Apparently Prince (Purple Rain, 1999, etc) has died at the age of 57. Not a big fan myself but kind of shocking to hear.
Almost 50 and not a baseball fan so maybe that's partly why. This was pretty cool though....I think I would've heard about it.
I've never seen this before....thanks for sharing!
Praying for your uncle Smokinpiney
A friend of mine told me both her mother and grandmother entered into hospice with 3 and 5 months to live. What a sad situation, facing two loses...
Uggg, horrible feeling when a child is ill. Prayers for the doctors to find a solution.
Nice steady rain all day. We really needed it. :)
No, but it is preemptive cutting. Our backyard is all ash, except a couple elm, so we wanted to start taking a few out and plant some other...
When I riot...I riot with a chainsaw in my hands! :) [ATTACH]
Looking forward to some new pics. :)
Uggg, tough break!
Spent the afternoon cleaning up the branches from the ash my mother had taken down. That one tree easily has double the amount of branches from...
Time well spent!
Great job...especially with the little one! You definitely should be happy with yourself....hard work and persistence gets you places! Well done!
OldJack I noticed the Oregon chains at my fleet farm type store have the generic consumer labeling you talk about. I did look for an Oregon chain...