Cool. Makes for some clean looking stacks. :)
Did you get at those rounds yesterday?
Looks great. How deep are the end posts dug in?
Sweet wood hauler! Looks like you got a lot done!
Wow, huge project. Looking good so far man!
Great news indeed!
What awesome hospitality!!
Awesome. Thanks.
We continued working outside on landscaping today. My bride decided to forgo most of the vegetable garden (still doing tomatoes and peppers) and...
Great pic. Can you do a list of names, left to right, etc.?
I cut a few blooms and put it in a vase for her. My dad use to surprise her with a homemade bouquet when he was alive. :)
No, but next time I go to Wisconsin I might bring back a musky or two. :)
Mmmm, lilacs. Have a great day!
Sounds like an awesome time guys! What was the head count?
Great pics! Looks like a great time had by all. :)
Great news Stinny ! Took three loads of branches from our back yard and two from my mothers to the tree dump a load each of rounds to where I...
Early morning to work, done. Mt. Dew and off to clean up more of the tree at my mothers.
I see a "Men of FHC" calendar in the works...but you will have to pay NOT to get the calendar in the mail. :)
Great work!!
Praying your daughter and her husband finds solitude in knowing God welcomes us to better things Unicorn1