Thats a good show. :)
Scary indeed. Going back in to the hospital for a follow up?
Good stuff!
Finally got back to cleaning up more of the Ash at my mothers. It was raining everyday last week that I wasn't on the road. Tree dump was too...
I see you're using that new math :)
greendohn, rain here too, hopefully the waterworks will shut off soon. Breakfast pizza and getting ready for church. Missed a few weekends so I...
It was...darn Germans know their beer! :)
More rain and cool temps! Yay!? Silver maple, ash, wood scraps.
Expensive....but wow. Great wheat beer. Super smooth. [IMG]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ditto, but burning silver maple. 40s and rainy out....after all I've got priorities. :)
"Dirty smokey bar....bar scank"....just how many times do you go to Wisconsin??? :)
Yes, and yes. :)
Wow...impressive!!
Chvymn99 did you get any of the bad weather today?
Buckets o'rain today.
Wow....that would wake someone up!
Too often the success of a person is judged by the money they make, instead of whether they make this world a better place or how they treat...
That stinks. Did you have to work?