Those are pretty. The wild violets that are scarce and hard to find around here are yellow.
Backwoods Savage so sorry to hear that about Chazsbetterhalf Prayers for both Jill and Chaz
There was a big hopper on the side of the stove that fed the sawdust into the stove. The trick was having the sawdust dry so it didn't hang up...
FarmerJ love the video. I can see why it is a good place for a dog.
Morning all. Day has dawned clear and sunny with temps just above freezing. Whenever we get a sunny start to the morning, I think of the song "I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Addicted to free heat & Bill Giles & Dana N & Dennis & Gary & IDIOTlovesFIRE & Jake Panica & Jonathan Y &...
Morning all. It is heavy overcast and pouring rain this morning. campinspecter has to stay home and do chores today - no firewood cutting for...
MikeInMa and Mrs. MikeInMa [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 024 super & BarkerPellets & Beechedwhale & bill Silvers & Brush Ape & David Hendricks & Douglas Hensley &...
T.Jeff Veal let me revise that. I can't access it on Facebook either. I see the thumbnail but when I actually go to the video, it says it is...
Morning All. Hard to say what the day will bring weather wise. campinspecter is headed over to Mom's with a load of firewood this morning. We...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ballen & Bette Linsenmann & Buck & Claremoron & classicdmax & Coldiron & ddoty & dschmidt & Gramma &...
NOT my picture. This was taken by Anthony Bucci after midnight here. The town in the picture is where Mom lives. [IMG]
Nice job on the scrapbook page.
Speed reading will come in handy for high school and college/university for kiddo. I thought I was a fast reader until I took a speed reading...
that last one was a groaner, good but a groaner.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abalulis & Bryan & Cris Goldbach & dlstaab & JKB & jmcbokmom & Knucklebuster & Maddog93 & samuel & Tom...
Morning all. Heavy overcast with a promise of rain happening. We are heading over to Mom's to move firewood and get ready for the community...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Avtech63 & Ben Anderson & Billyd & Brett & Cbelli & DutchFire & endmill & gbreda & kentyman & Kubota &...
So sorry to hear of your loss of a very good friend. Condolences to you and his family.