If you have them bloom and go to seed, they will start showing up all over the place. I have a fancy purple one that show up in the original spot...
I really hope you can find what you want for a decent price.
Morning all. Another bright and sunny day ahead. last day of work for the week. My co-worker is expecting a text any day now announcing she is...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Nitrodave [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adwade & aziz & Barry Young & Catfish Cleatus & cjcocn & Dabs & donbryant993 & Ella & Flying Eagle &...
Oh, I am turning green here looking at the pictures. I went down to look at my garden. The fenced area has two foot high grass and horsetails....
Thank you Chaz for sharing your pain with us. We will keep you and Jill in our prayers.
Morning all. Bright and sunny this morning. campinspecter headed out early for a load of firewood. Almost have our woodshed full. Full is two...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abby J Feldman & beagle hunter & brian dunlop & buck brewer & camovan & ChainsawCowboy & chipo & cliffmac...
So I looked up Service berry to see where they are grown and how you prepare them. I find out that up here in Western Canada, they are called...
People at work get a lot done when they are not on their phones constantly. Awesome build thread. Really nice looking building.
Morning all. Looks like another sunny day ahead of us. What keeps the temperature down here is the cold westerly wind off the water. We are in...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to fishingpol [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to conceptwizard & danimal1968 & Drifter & Dustin Blackburn & Golden Dog & Elk Ranch & Huckleberi & Jerry...
Morning all. Up early again today so I can get some bookkeeping in before work. Work was rather exciting yesterday. I came back from my break...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Zack323 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becky & Charles Dolan & flightguy & Fusternc & Heavyiron & James Tubberville & JeffGu & JLRNCT & John B &...
Morning all. Yes, I know I missed yesterday. We started the day with a planned power outage that was supposed to last 10 hours. An hour late,...
Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to CNE deer [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alvinflynt & Craig Savage & Daniel Fritz & Dez & Gaia Farina & Garry Polmateer & Grizzly Adam & husky mike...