Im always game for cutting wood as you know. Dunno how much we made at the last one. I know there's a few that couldn't make it that would love...
I plead guilty too! :emb:
Lets give him an elm round to try that on.
Looking at the tree itself i would never have guessed it would let go for no reason. Seemed perfectly healthy.
Lookin good Joe. :thumbs: Congrats on the sale. Get them assembled, scrounge up a bunch of logs and another GTG this Fall!!! :saw: :axe:
Will you swap out chains or strictly resharpen in the field?
only smoker sale is a guy coming later for three bundles...apple, cherry and hickory. The 50 bundle order going probably tomorrow. How did the...
Happy Birthday jrider
Gotta get it while its hot:doh: Good thing you weren't near it when it let go. Had a similar thing happen in my woods years back. Clear out of...
Thats cool! Wonder if it runs on rocket fuel?
Thats funny. Rather than do it all at once I'll do a little each time I'm at the woodyard. Trying to sell some so I don't have to stack it.
That's the FHC spirit! :salute: Impressive pile of splits. Cant blame you for using a hydro. I hear you on the stacking part. Have a few...
Warmer today and more humid but a steady breeze made it nice to be outside so i started the fire again. Random splitter scraps and lumber the...
Not missing much Joe. It can be miserable stuff to split. Lower BTU and produces lots of ash from what I've heard on here. Normally its on my...
Should be good for 26-27 if CSS by years end. I have a customer that prefers BB and oak so I try to give him a cord of each every year. He buys...
Dont blame you. Had another guy last week looking for smoker wood in quantity. Asked my price for a cord of it:bug: MAYBE could spare a half...
Another perfect Summer day here in Southern CT (save for some clouds) so I started the firepit mid afternoon and have been enjoying sitting...
Too bad about the tip over. Been there done that with the wheelbarrow many times. BB is some heavy stuff when green.