Smart move. If you have good drainage and the foundation is exposed enough I wouldn't have them either.
How does a Woody Woodpecker pull a nail? With a crow bar BO
They dont work. Youll have to clear them off and the small bits still get in there. They jam up by the valleys too. If your house didnt have...
Didnt take much cutting to get that to fall over. With what little meat was left I'm surprised it was alive at all. Smart move with the ratchet...
This always cracks me up. [MEDIA]
:) :salute:
Looks just like my 361. Well it should as they are almost the same saw.
LOL! I've been clean since before Christmas myself. :loco: :crazy: I still look daily for saw deals and have refrained on a few occasions....
Wrapping 100 at a time IS work that's why I'll do 15 or so a day until I get there. The ones I had started were intended for him but the other...
Maybe one of these years Jason. I guess being a hoarder having more stuff is funner! :loco: :crazy:
SWEET GUM!!!??? Cant believe you processed it!!! Thought you sold those to the mill/pulp plants? Hope Ms. Carol isn't a "lady driver" with the...
Ive come close to pulling the trigger on a couple 4910's on FBM. I think one or both might still be for sale. Heard good things about them here...
Here's a NIB 362cm just listed today for $800. At that price I'm tempted. Over a $1000 at an OPE dealer. Log into Facebook
Will you just start another row of oak/mixed once it fills up/ends? How is the inventory building? Are you pleased with inventory so far?
At my "unlimited supply" cut he has a large chain saw type mill set up. I noticed a huge sycamore log in to be cut. I recall seeing pictures of...
Whats saws are you running over there Simon? Have you seen an MS400.1 yet?
Yeah they have gone up. I frequent a few Stihl dealers here in New Haven county and see it first hand. Do you go on Facebook Marketplace (FBM)?...
I know Home Depot doesn't get their 2x4's from those trees! :rofl: :lol:
Cut and split today. Made the hydro grunt a couple times. It has lots of water so some wetness on the entry cut. On the brittle side as the...
He ended up not having exact change and rather than me go get $10 he bought another bundle of cherry. I got an order last night for eight...