Well the guy never got back to me today. He hasn't seen my PM to him from early this afternoon. Maybe something came up? I didn't cut the...
Mine has one too. The guy i bought it from customized it with one.
It was hard to refrain on my part! :emb:
:rofl: :lol: I take it you already did? :whistle: :D
That is a good size. Nice and straight too. Hit or miss for me if straight or twisty when run through the hydro.
Good to hear from you Thom. Slim pickens, but better than going home empty handed.
I dont know. All i know is it reeks something terrible when it loosens up. Why when i get it fresh cut green i try to get it SS and covered...
He has asked me why BL and i simply explain to him i have locust mania. He kinda rolls his eyes with a SEG on his face. I wasn't expecting more...
X2. Mine often sleeps with me and it amazes me how fast I can wake and get him to the hardwood floor where the upchuck is easier to clean.:picard:
With all the pulling, cutting and splitting a lot of the schmutz must get knocked off. In my observations it takes 3-5 years for the logs to get...
Nice looking bin. I hate those darn nuggets! I produce more than I can rid myself of!:picard: I love the fact you let that BL age that long....
Went to pick up the rounds those afternoon and SURPRISE! A new pile of BL had been dumped on top. 28" diameter on the biggest log. [ATTACH]...
Yes and no. He wanted only two and I said three minimum so he was walking. Not wanting to lose a sale I got into a long drawn out PM conversation...
Happy borthday Eckie
I guess not. I called him after I finished the ones I wanted, asked him about the RM and he said all mine. Wood that nice I don't need to be...
Hit his yard again today. Bucked a couple Norway maple logs before I could move the last chunk of BL to buck. One was on the knotty side but NM...
Looks like the sky is the limit. :D Nicely done there young man! :yes:
He ended up not wanting any extra wood but I did push the mulberry. I have to do a fresh listing of it. Also want to do a fresh listing of my...
Yeah! I almost short circuited my computer! :rofl: :lol:
:drool: SWEET load! :thumbs: Was this from that log deck you've been cutting?