I tried feeding it to a bird, but it ate the bird instead! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Ive seen plenty of large tunnels while splitting BL. Now I...
Bucked all the BL he staged. 462 ran solo with 20 & 25" bars. Largest BL I've ever cut. 36" at the wide point. 25" bar on saw. [ATTACH]...
ENABLER! :p
Im pretty sure its like that on all Stihl pro model saws whether mtronic or not.
Happy Birthday walt
Grieving the loss of our cat "Taters". I've mentioned him many times on here. We finally made that very difficult decision to put him down. He...
I read somewhere to let it return to idle before turning it off as it "remembers" what the carb was running at when shut off. Don't know if true...
I don't think so, but I'm not a chainsaw mechanic (I mean no disrespect to anyone with that comment) I just hate working on them. I think I...
I get used to having the captives on a few other of my saws. Same goes for the switch. On the newer mtronic ones it will automatically go back...
Well youre ahead of me by one. :rofl: :lol: I need to sell a bag and tie the score! I ended up bucking the pear to 16". Ran a couple through...
I think mine is OEM, wasn't included with saw stock. Only thing I hate is no captive nuts on it and the full wrap handle on mine gets in the way...
I would only port the 241 and 400 if I decided to go ahead with it.
Fall sales??? He rakes in the Benjamins year round. He's so busy now that's why he hasn't been on the forum! :whistle:
True, but when I deliver a half cord I often say jokingly its a "BRAD" load meaning the correct amount, its actually dry and the pieces are pretty...
Split the rest of Saturdays load yesterday. More nice bundle wood splits. [ATTACH] Stacked the general cordage wood.[ATTACH]
Anybody ever heard the term before? I was browsing FBM and was checking a wood sellers listing and its one of his wood volume options....
Ran the saw Friday with 25 & 20" bars. Did it with both. Its more of a vibration. Does it at idle too.
T.Jeff Veal dries his wood with one! :D
Good deal!
Better be there when they open the gate. Will they let you use the winch there?