Quite the tree if you got that much from it. Will you hunt FBM for free wood or does that exist in your area?
Stacked the last of yesterday's load today. Ill add the small stack in front to it eventually. The stack is over 8' tall on the far side....
wellllllllll....I don't like to brag! :emb: :smoke::rofl: :lol:
My high visibility shirts get just as dirty in this weather. Ill give them a pre wash then a long cycle and they don't come clean. If I did...
Yes. That pork from your GTG was really good. I can get some sugar maple and pear if you'd like.
:stirpot: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
How long do you think that has been there? Always kinda sad to see a log deck left to decay. Personally I prefer cutting fresh cut wood. BL...
Stacked yesterdays load this morning...literally to the rafters. [ATTACH]Split the rest and loaded up. Some maple bundle splits and Bradford...
Cherry picken for primo wood! :thumbs: You're no small potatoes wood seller Joe. :doh: Sorry, couldn't resist on that one. Nice that you...
Well it is hard catching up to a fellow pear smoker wood seller. :whistle: Couple guys showed up tonight and each bought three bundles. Couple...
I have had a couple customers mention pecan. I'd love to get some.
Your only four hours from New Haven? I may take you up on that! :whistle:
Stacked yesterdays load this morning. Split more BL this afternoon. Tried going vertical with the hydro and after wrestling one huge round into...
I didn't notice. I don't think so though.
Yes it is. Problem is this will get sold 26-27 and had to stack it with the barkless even though its not mixed. Split another half cord load...
Does it count if I give one away? ;) The two bundle guy got a PM from me and still wants them. I gave him my number and he texted. Got a...
In my case its paper money! :emb:
:drool: :banana: :dancer: :rootintootin:
I have plenty. Let me know.
Mothra! :rofl: :lol: