Last year that was a problem with our old hummingbird feeder. The new one is bee and other bird proof. I did see them attempt to feed but it...
Tree service has been cutting back from the wires in the area in the last few weeks, I had scrounged some cherry last month, but not much else...
Nice dry day here so we sat outside for a few hours and enjoyed it. Random junk wood in the firepit. May do it again today even though the...
Nice! Hard to say no for that price. Top handles are handy saws. Does this mean you're not looking for an MS261 anymore?
Thats a nice load. Idve jumped at the opportunity too. Has the EAB hit your area Greenstick?
Free ride in the corporate helicopter if he signs up. Looks great there Mike. Way to go promoting the FHC! :salute:
Show off! :rofl: :lol: Im trying to figure the eighth wood? oak, hickory, cherry, maple, mulberry, apple & pear. Did you get some pecan from...
one for each hand! :axe: :axe:
Thats right. I forgot about your tree service connection. Is that hickory pictured?
the ending stinks! :doh: :rofl: :lol:
A Mrs. fan is no good then? :D
8" sheets with Z flashing wont work for you? Prime the edge before installing? Any local mills for EWP rough sawn?
Nice and very inviting. :coldfire: Perfect evening for it.
Cant blame you there. Its brutal enough and worse in the hot sun.
This man slept like a baby. Feeling it this morning for sure. Nice and dry and I'm trying to talk myself into cutting a load of wood close by.
LOL!!! Those are loaded directly off his conveyor. Splits just drop in. He'll pick them up with the bobcat and shake them to settle the splits....
He called me earlier this week wanting me to come in. I wasnt about to in the atrocious humidity plus i know his wood yard has little shade....
With greedy lawyers involved I'm sure they'd find a way.
Only if its pine and causes a chimney fire! :D Id be taking the wood with me, but I'm a hoarder. All kidding aside I wouldn't worry. If you're...
We see an occasional one maybe once a week if lucky. She took the feeder down last week. The seed feeder is always a bustle of activity.